Monday 16 April 2018

Spring Fashion Trends 2018 | Part 1 | Florals



Floral patterns can be found in a variety of ways in our fashion right now, making options for wearing blossoms endless. I love how this trend allows me to express my femininity! The type of flower and size of print can create different feelings and then how you pair the floral print could create an ultra girly look or something more playful. Here are some florals I am wearing right now!

This delicate floral patterned camisole is from Kokomo's Suntanning & Swimwear Outlets Inc. The satin fabric and muted hues create a super girly look I love. A perfect pretty top for day or night!




The Bella Notte Wrap Dress from Lace & Charm makes me feel some kind of way! I tried it on with the flesh coloured heals I am wearing in the next set of pictures and would wear that combo to a wedding this summer. Moody weather over the weekend called for something a little different. I love how this dress completely transforms into a rustic feminine look, when I pair it with cowboy boots.  




For a strong and feminine mix, I paired these Jasmine Floral Pocketed Joggers from Lace & Charm with the strongest fabric of all, denim. These joggers are crazy comfortable and I will be rocking them right into summer with slides and a tank. 




Embroidered floral designs add interesting texture to any outfit and when applied on top of an existing pattern, creates a lively look that is sure to catch some attention! This floral embroidered gingham top is from H&M in the Lambton Mall.  



My feminine layers run deep and I love how this seasons florals allow me to express those different layers as I step out this Spring. What are your favourite floral patterns to wear right now? 






No comments: