Thursday 5 April 2018

Spring Fashion Trend Inspiration

I have put together my list of Spring Fashion must haves. As I curate my Spring wardrobe with some fresh new pieces, I have also been scrolling Pinterest  and saving some looks that inspire me. Here is the list of items and looks I am excited to create this Spring. My recreations of these looks will be coming in about two weeks, I am super excited to share this post with you!



Rompers & Cowboy Boots

I have been dreaming of this pairing for a long time and love how keyscountry put it together. I am so excited to pair my cowboy boots with a new spring romper.



Floral Dresses

I am sad to say I do not have any florals in my wardrobe but florals are the thing right now. And nothing beats a wrap dress because it is the most flattering dress style. These are the reasons I have been swooning over the Lace and Charm Bella Notte Wrap Dress. I think it would be perfect for a date night or just a day when I want to be a little fancy.



Demin Overalls

I have a feeling a pair of denim overalls will become a staple in my wardrobe. I see myself wearing them with graphic teas and chucks to the park with the kids but I love how HelloFashionBlog styled them in the picture above, with some beautiful summer heals, I'm inspired!



Graphic T's

I love t-shirts and I love God so I was so excited when I discovered The Light Blonde. These fashions share such an amazing message with rad style.



Spring Shoes

I am on the hunt for an ankle boot with a fabulous detail. It needs to be a flat because comfort and movement is important for my lifestyle. If the booty is a special colour, or has a print or cut out, it will give me that fancy feeling I am going for.



Tote Bag

I always switch my bag each season, and this season I would love a big tote! I no longer carry a diaper bag but I do have extra items with me for the kids, and a billion lipsticks, so a big tote is necessary.



Workout Gear

I am in need of a new pair of high quality leggings and I think I want them in the colour army green. Every few years I invest in a few good pairs of leggings and they stand the test of time. My body is not the same shape it was a few years ago though and my current leggings are uncomfortable so its time to get a pair in the right size and maybe a neat colour.

There are many trends I would love to wear but I like to choose clothes I can wear often so I always consider what is realistic for my lifestyle. I am often on the floor and playing outside. Looking good is important to me so I try to be thoughtful in how I can put stylish outfits together that will equip me in my daily work. Its definitely been a transition over the last 4 years but I am learning that creating lists like this, help me to create a wardrobe that really reflects my personality in so many situations.

If you liked this post you may also like The Most Fun Shopping Trip where I share my top tips for a successful day of shopping.

What spring fashion trends are on your wish list this season?

xoxo
Audrey

No comments: