Monday 2 April 2018

ArtNaturals Review | Mama & Baby




ArtNaturals  reached out to me a few weeks ago and asked if they could send me the Sound Machine Oil Diffuser With Top 8 Baby & Mama Oils to try and review. I was very excited for the opportunity to try these products because I had been considering defusing oils in our home for awhile now and was not sure where to start. The Baby & Mama Defuser and Oil set got me started with everything I needed.


The kids instantly loved the look of the defuser and its changing colours from the first time I turned it on. Everyone that sees the actual diffuser in our home comments on how pretty it is, especially when the lights are changing colours. So, the actual diffuser is a pretty addition to my decor. In testing the diffuser, I moved it around the house into different rooms but I would love to have one in every room now.




I don't use the diffuser everyday but found it helpful when I needed to add to the mood in certain situations. We have been sick off and on for the last few weeks so I have been diffusing Happy Nose a lot. I found this helped to clear the air a little during days spent at home resting off our sickness. Giggly Panda is one I love to diffuse during our dance parties and my personal favourite is Relaxing which is nice at the end of the day after the kids go to bed.



I have just started to play around with these oils in topical use by creating a lotion with coconut oil and the Calm and Soothe oil. I have used this on the kids a few times and loved they way they smelled as we snuggled before bed.



I really enjoy how this ArtNaturals Oils and Diffuser  set helps to create a variety of atmospheres inside our home. Especially during the end of winter when the days can sometimes feel very long, little luxuries like oil diffusing can help to brighten our day.

I would love to know if you use essential oils in your home and how you use them to enhance your lifestyle.

xoxo
Audrey



No comments: