Friday 8 December 2017

LOTD Winter Weekend Wardrobe | Knit Wit





I wore this look last weekend to Christmas On The Farm. I don't follow a lot of rules these days when I get dressed so while some may think this is a lot of knit in one outfit, I loved how it came together and the comfort level was equal to wearing a blanket.

I remember when I was a girl I would make fun of my mom for dressing super warm but not always looking super chic. Now that I am a mom (and mature woman) I am so over sacrificing warmth for style (sorry mom now I get it) but I think I struck an even balance with this outfit. I did wear a coat to Christmas On The Farm  and my rule for winter coats these days is, they need to cover my bum to truly do the job. Lessons learned along the road I guess.

All of the pieces in this outfit are items I have had for years but I found similar items and showcased them in the carousel below if you want to shop this look. I featured some key makeup pieces I am wearing as well.

Please share your Canadian winter dressing rules, tips and tricks in the comments.


No comments: