Wednesday 8 November 2017

How To Contour & Highlight Using Powder | HAL | Caryl Baker Visage Contour & Highlight



I always get questions about contouring and highlighting so this video is focused specifically on that. I am using powders to contour and highlight my face in this video because I think those are the easiest products to work with when you are learning these techniques and powders are also the most efficient to work with.

Similar Caryl Baker Visage products can be found at the links below, these powders do not come in the palette form anymore but as singles so you can choose only the ones you need.

Contour

Highlight 

Blush

Check out the tutorial here and don't forget to subscribe to my channel. Thank you for watching.









other products I love and used to create this look


No comments: