Monday 13 November 2017

Estée Lauder Double Wear Review



I have been using this foundation for a few weeks now and anyone who knows me knows I LOVE full coverage foundation! I have been trying full coverage foundations for months now testing and comparing and they really are all so different. 

I shared about the Urban Decay All Nighter awhile ago here and how much I loved this foundation for its coverage and long wear. I feel the same about the Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation but there are a few characteristics that make it different. 

First I love the colour I found in the Double Wear, I am currently wearing Tawny and it has the perfect yellow undertones. Having the perfect colour match for foundation is always important but it’s especially important with full coverage because it’s a little trickier to blend in and fake. Second, while the coverage is outstanding with this product if does not feel heavy at all, you have to try it to fully understand. Third, it doesn’t budge all day. It requires a little extra scrubbing at the end of the day when washing my face but I don’t mind, I know once I apply my makeup I don’t have to think about it again. Because the product really sticks to your skin you need to work fast when applying it and in sections. I like to apply a little to my forehead, work on that area and then move on to the next section. 

Another great beauty product discovered and added to my collection! In the new year I am revamping my professional makeup kit and the colour range of Estée Lauder Double Wear will be added to that collection for sure. 














No comments: