Tuesday 9 May 2017

These Days | May 2017

These days;

I often feel like I am rushing.

I don't always talk to Luke in the tone I wish I would.

I am so grateful for the time I have withy my kids.

I am so excited for summer, hurry up beach days.

I eat a lot.

I say yes to Luke eating candy at 10:00am (not often but it happens).

Our back deck is covered with sand from Luke's new sand box but I don't care about the mess because he plays happily and quietly.

I drink 3 coffees almost everyday.

Lizzy wiggles back and forth like she is dancing.

Luke's sentences get bigger and more grown up by the day.

Tyler works extra hard.

Lizzy has started to babble and it sounds like she is saying dada.

When both kids nap in bed at the same time, there are so many things I want to do I don't know where to start.

I feel tired and emotional about all the decisions I make and sometimes wonder if I am going crazy.

Tyler and I laugh at the end of the day about being parents and the stuff we encountered in our day.

I feel grateful that I have him to laugh with because parenting is nuts.

When I hug my kids, I hold them tight, close my eyes and try really hard to make a memory of how they feel at that specific moment.

Luke and Elizabeth do not get equal amounts of attention from me right now.

There are a lot of moose, tigers and deer in our basement.

I am grateful for these days!

































No comments: