Thursday 25 May 2017

Glitter Glam Makeup | Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation First Impression




Hang out with me in this super chatty and fun, glitter glam makeup tutorial. I create a look that would be great to wear to prom or any special event this summer. I am sharing my initial thoughts on the Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation and how much I love the new Tim Hortons Latte. I also share a little about my prom and would love to hear about yours in the comments below.

What really makes this look special and was a total inspiration for the glitter portion, is the choker I am wearing. This choker is from Park Lane Jewellery and you can connect with my friend Kerry Dunlop to check out more of their line or order this choker for yourself.

I hope you enjoy this makeup tutorial as I much as I loved creating it!







No comments: