Sunday 19 June 2016

Happy Fathers Day Ty - 2016



If Luke could tell Tyler "thanks dad" in his own words here is what I think he would thank him for.

For throwing me high enough in the air to scare me just a little and always catching me at the bottom, because of this I won't be afraid to take chances, chase dreams and fly, I know if it doesn't work out you will be there when I need to come home.

For giving me reese peanut butter cups at 10am, its way better than the snack mom was going to give me.

For never thinking I am too little or too young to try something cool like riding a dirt bike, my age and size will never deter me from trying something new!

For hugs, kisses and tickles.

For Lukey daddy days, I love it when its just us two boys.

Your the best dad I could ever ask for and I love you to the moon and back.




No comments: