Thursday 21 January 2016

How Long Should I Keep My Makeup? by HAL

Clean out your makeup bag like you clean out your closet, if you haven't worn it in 6 months its time to clear it out. Check out my most recent vlog where I share how long I keep my personal makeup for.



If your interested in getting a copy of the Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual for yourself you can buy it in store or online at The Book Keeper.

I would love to hear your opinions and experiences on how long your makeup lasts.

If you have any beauty topics you would like me to discuss in my videos please comment below, I am always looking for content ideas.

If you are interested in a makeup lesson you can email me at heatherlapier@gmail.com or send me a text 519 384 8778.

And if you want to connect I love interacting and sharing on my socials:

Instagram

Twitter

Facebook

Website

SnapChat - heatheraudreyl


Thanks for hanging out! 

No comments: