Thursday 17 December 2015

Christmas Book Advent Week 2

This advent is definitely an adventure and last weekend we had a few fun filled nights that left us going right to bed when we got home. We missed a few books but on Monday we caught up on a few days and I recorded our little book time for fun.

We have opened a few books by Helaine Becker and Werner Zimmerman and these are my favourite so far. I love the ilustrations and their focus on Canadian treasures. "A Porcupine In a Pine Tree" is a take on the classic "12 Days of Christmas" song. Check out Tyler and I trying to sing our way though in this vlog post.



My advent books are a mix of thrifted, books from my childhood and some new books from The Book Keeper. The Book Keeper and I would love you to join in the Christmas story fun by snapping a picture of you and your family reading a Christmas book and tag The Book Keeper on Facebook. They will be running a contest from Friday December 18 to Sunday December 20 and drawing for a $50 gift card from all the people that share their Christmas story moment.

We can't wait to see your Christmas story pictures, check out The Book Keeper on their Facebook to connect and take part in the contest.

Merry Christmas



No comments: