Monday 19 October 2015

Luke Lately - Micro Fashion

Oh Luke, you just get better by the day. If possible I think you are getting cuter and you are definitely getting smarter! It is so cool to see you learn new things and watch your personality develop. I am literally watching you grow in front of my eyes. As I peek in on you sleeping before I go to bed, I take mental notes about how you use to be able to lay sideways in your bed without bending your legs. Now your legs bend and your feet sometimes stick out between the crib bars.

One cool thing about you getting bigger is that we can really have fun with your clothes. Ever since you could stand I felt more excited to step up your fashion game.

While I love to shop and dress Luke in super cute clothes, I do not go crazy spending money. I pick and choose when to splurge and when to save. I get a lot of items at the Sarnia Goodwill, did you know baby clothes there are $1 and some children's items are only $2! I also love H&M and Joe Fresh.

Anyways, Luke's fashion game is on the rise and I am having so much fun with it. Here are some of my favourite looks from the last few weeks.














No comments: