Friday 11 September 2015

I Love Autumn





I am so glad to live in a place where I get to experience all four seasons. By the time a new season rolls around, I am ready for the change and freshness it brings with it. My favourite season of all is fall!

It is ingrained from my school years that autumn means routine, fresh starts and new goals, it is such an exciting time. The cool breeze of fall is like a refreshing drink of water after a hot summer. The start of cooler weather and shorter days, makes me feel like its ok to rest and recharge inside. I start to go into nesting mode, cooking and cleaning and wondering what area of my house needs to be redecorated or spruced up.

I love the holidays that come with fall too! If you are a foodie like me, it doesn't get better than a Thanksgiving feast with your family and friends. As a child I loved getting dressed up for Halloween and I hope Luke will too. I just got his costume for this year and he is going to be a monkey.

All the little things that come with the autumn season just make me happy, like pumpkin spice everything, pumpkins, the colours of the leaves and the fashions trends.

I be will sharing all of my autumn adventures here and on my fav social media platform Instagram, so come along for the ride and be sure to follow me over there too @HEATHERAUDREYL

Happy weekend friends, I hope its a great one!


No comments: