Wednesday 19 August 2015

Cut Crease by H.A.L. Makeup Artistry



Check out my newest tutorial for creating a cut crease eye, a look I have been loving lately. I am also giving away my July Ipsy bag, contest closes Sunday August 23 at midnight. All you have to do to enter, is share my video on the social media platform of your choice, tag me in your post and you will be entered.

To lear more about Ipsy click here.

If you are interested in adding any of the products from this video to your makeup collection, you can find them at the links below.

Maybelline The Nudes

Starlooks Eyeliner Pen

Arbonne Mascara

Red Cherry Lashes

Caryl Baker Visage Brow Blend

Annabelle SkinTrue Foundation

Caryl Baker Visage Translucent Powder

Arbonne Dusty Rose Blush

Lord & Berry Nude Lip Liner

Arbonne Willow Lipstick

Arbonne Primer

Duo Lash Glue

Thank you for watching!!!







No comments: