Monday 29 June 2015

Its Way Beyond Me by TobyMac

This song has been speaking to me so much lately.



Everything I am working on right now and all of the goals I have set for myself for the upcoming year, are way beyond me. Alone, what I am trying to accomplish could never be done, but if I walk with Jesus on my journey, I am sure I can't even imagine the places He will take me and the things He will lead me to do. 

And you know what I realized, He leads me to these places because He knows me better than I know myself and what I am capable of. He also wants to walk this road with me and be my partner as I triumph and work through struggles. 

Everything I am and able to do, is because of Him. In a world filled with Facebook Likes, comments and follows it's easy to get caught up in thinking I am doing cool stuff but I can't take the credit, God is working through me. 

I wouldn't be able to share my faith so openly. I wouldn't be able to choose to stay at home with Luke and start my own business. It's all because I have decided to walk with the Lord, it's all because he leads me, it's all because I need Him, that I am able. 

It's a scary and comforting thing at the same time to know it's out of my hands and I simply need to lean and follow.

No comments: