Wednesday 24 June 2015

A Visit With The Birds

A few weekends ago we went to visit my Bird family in Fergus. I love Fergus! I especially love Fergus in the summer, its green and peaceful and kinda dreamy. More than I love Fergus, I love the Birds who live there, my cousins, Aunt and Uncle.

This visit, we decided to explore St Jacobs Farmers Market. It was the first weekend of the new building being open and that market was a buzzing. We did a little shopping and a lot of eating. Luke was even into trying the different foods, it was so fun. We literally, ate our way through that market.

After a tour through the market, we went to visit some more family that lived in the area and enjoyed some time catching up. Luke was happy to play with someone his own age and we were happy to chat over more food and coffee.

I am blessed enough to have family members that are also my friends, and for that I am grateful.

I hope your weekend is filled with family, fun and food!!!













No comments: