Monday 6 April 2015

Gratitude Monday - I Am Grateful For Easter

I am grateful for Easter and the promise of new beginnings. I am grateful that forgiveness is freely available for me to accept each day because I mess up a lot. 


I am grateful for appetizers and parties, eating little bites all day long is my favourite style of meal. 


I am grateful for my husband and the many ways he surprises me. I am also grateful for the cuteness of father and son matching outfits. 


I am grateful for my sisters. 


I am grateful for my little family. 


I am grateful for silly hats that make people laugh. 


I am grateful for this crazy little dog/duck. 


I am grateful for grandmas who play outside and on the ground with their grandchildren. 


I am grateful for cousins, a bond that is stronger than friendship because you come from the same place.


I am grateful for birthdays, holidays and the memories that are made on these specials days when we all get to be together. 



No comments: