Wednesday 4 March 2015

Luke - 6 Months




Luke, your 6 months! This last month has been your biggest month yet, you got two teeth, you are rolling around like crazy, you are sitting up completely on your own and you are trying different foods. A random thing that makes you happy is watching water come out of the fridge into my cup, I love how simple things can make you smile.


A lot of my mom friends told me that once you hit the six month mark, things really start to get fun and they were right. You are noticing things that you hadn't before, grabbing at stuff and just generally more alert. Your extra interested in Charlie right now and all he has to do is walk by you to make you smile.


Spring is on its way and I can't help but daydream about all the adventures we will be able to go on when the warmer weather comes our way. You are the best adventure I have ever experienced and everyday gets better and better.

No comments: