Wednesday 18 March 2015

I Am 30



Today I am 30, Wahoo! Its an exciting day, I am here with my health, family and cake, what more can a girl ask for.

Honestly though, I really am excited to be 30 and to be growing older. Everyday I like myself a little more and learn something new about myself and worry less about what the world around me thinks of me.

When I was in my early 20's I was filled with self doubt. I did a lot of learning in those years but I would never want to repeat them, no thanks. I am all about moving forward these days and only looking back to learn from those previous mistakes.

My life is a pretty awesome journey and I have a feeling its only going to keep getting more awesome, which means I need to grow and get older. So don't bother feeling sorry for me for getting one year older and reaching this milestone birthday because I couldn't be more excited about it.

In honour of my birthday week, I am eating dessert every night!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

No comments: