Thursday 10 April 2014

Maternity Fashion 18 to 20 Weeks


Well, my body is starting to change shape and my regular clothes, mostly pants, are not fitting me.  As a self proclaimed fashionista, it is important for me to still reflect my personal style through my pregnancy and into motherhood.  This being said, I don't want go out and buy an entirely new wardrobe for my changing body.  My friend Dawn was generous enough to loan me some dress pants and jeans which have been great for work.  I also found a few regular women's dresses on sale at H&M that are cotton stretch and I may even be able to wear after pregnancy.  So far I am feeling good about styling my bump, here are some of my fav looks so far. 










Thank you for stopping by, continue to follow me as I share my maternity fashion journey.

No comments: