Sunday 26 January 2014

Weekly Blessings

At the end of this week I am thankful for:

Heated seats in my car - It has been uncharacteristically cold around Sarnia Lambton so a fast warming car has been a blessing.

Friends that live close - The cold makes Tyler and I feel like staying home, lucky for us we have amazing friends that live super close.  Its easy to get together and they make us feel like we are at home in theirs.

Siblings - I have two younger sisters and Tyler has two younger brothers and this week we have had some pretty great times with our siblings, we both feel so blessed that we can call our siblings our friends.

Old friendships that rekindal -  In the last month I have had the opportunity to reconnect with some of my oldest friends, it feels so right and makes my heart happy.  I am amazed at the imprint that is left on our adult lives when a person has been such a large part of our childhood.

Grandparents - Tyler and I had a visit with his Grandma and Grandpa yesterday and we looked at some old pictures and had a good chat.  I love listening to there perspectives and advice for Tyler and I in our marriage, they speak from a place of experience and love and have an end result that is admirable.  You can tell they still care very much about their relationship and the state of their family, it is comforting to know we are a part of this strong family unit.

I would love to know what you are grateful for this week, please leave a comment and share your blessings.

xoxo Audrey


No comments: