Sunday 24 March 2013

Thoughts For A Friend Waiting On Her Baby

Thoughts for a friend waiting on her baby:

When you showed me the first ultrasound pictures I could tell you were already madly in love with this little person.

I think your going to be an amazing mom.

You seem calm and graceful, like this is something you were made to do.

If I am honest, I am a little sad that our friendship is about to change but I know the next chapter of our friendship will be even better than the last.

I cant wait to be your baby's rock start!  Cool, crazy aunt Heather, its gonna be amazeballs.

You have an amazing family and support system.

Your husband is going to be such a great dad.

You and your husband are going to be a great parenting team.

Your baby is going to be so loved.

I am so excited to meet this new little person.

1 comment:

Haley said...

What a thoughtful friend you are. I hope she reads this. Starting a family is the most incredible adventure!! Best wishes to them. :)